Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Look Like I Mug Elderly Ladies

Dear adorable little fluffy white dog,

It is absolutely unnecessary to be barking ferociously at me every single time you see me, even when you see me from far, say 40 feet away. It hurts my fragile self-esteem, especially since all the other dogs in the neighbourhood (not as cute as you, of course) never pay any attention to me. It is also embarrassing since it puts me in the spotlight and everyone else, who happens to be near, stares at me whenever you do that, and you know that I am such a shy girl. Every night before I sleep, I question myself: What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much? Is it the colour of my headscarf? 

The owner, a lovely elderly lady, as she held onto your leash tightly so that you would not jump on me and bite my head off, tried to make things better by saying that you are just trying to protect her from me. But I am not convinced.

After all, she's the one rummaging through the dumpster every evening. 

Yours sincerely,
The Hilarious Hijabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment