Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dumb Guy (DG) Chronicles

In this relatively short life of mine (my half-hearted attempt to sound youthful), I've had the (mis)fortune of coming across silly boys who say silly stuff that warrants proper documentation (and also because Facebook status updates don't last forever). I hereby present a reproduction of my Dumb Guy (DG) Chronicles (with some parts missing in FB universe): 

DG1: People from Netherlands... They're Netherlandish? 
Me: ... No, they're Dutch.

----------------

Me: I'm from Singapore.
DG2: Wow that's exotic! I hardly meet any except south east asians, blacks, whites!
Me:  Singapore is in South East Asia. >.<
DG2:  Wait, according to BBC, Singapore is in Asia Pacific... 
Me: South-East Asia is in Asia Pacific. >.<

------------------ 

DG5: oooh! oooh! if i said you were chinese, could i get into your dumb guy chronicles? 
Me: ooh u wanna be DG5? 
DG5: i really do i'm pretty sure you're half african, half russian.

-----------------

DG6: Oh very interesting. Your written English is impeccable. 
Me: That's probably because I've been using English since I was an infant.

----------------- 

More to come if I can dig up my old FB status updates, insha-Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment